Tuesday 10 November 2015

Taylor Hanson Stalking

So Taylor Hanson is after me.  He run after me and he stalks after me while acting Mr Cool in his apartment.  He licks my sister out and then he promises her in secret and he will kill me.  That is why he is after me, that is his passion.  His relatives have been fingering themselves while waiting for it and hoping for it.  The death of me.  They killed me already   my progress in life laid in my bank account and they got my relatives and told them to annihilate it; and that is what they did so that they can be rid of my possibilities and make me nothing. They don't ever want me to live, and so I am forced to stay in rotten apartment where Taylors best friends and relatives live.  He orders them to attack me over the phone, and they do it -  show up at the door; stalk me; daydream about having my dead body and fornicating with it; growing crushes; growing love; anything to keep me down. 

I am not ever going to win.  They are all the rich and they move to make their friends and relatives famous and rich like them  The government and the royal family, climbing high and makes their lovers rich and high so that they can live the best lives they can and so they can hunt after the other people - like me. 

I am put into hemmorage every day - their souls, their masturbation, their scum, touches me every day... and no one wants to help me out; but they help me in making me suffer through in-humanity.  I tried to runaway but lost my life and my money; and so in chains I come back here to endless ahnialtion.  My sister is climbing high and her vagina is floating in front of me as the queen.    They lick, suck, and make her famous and rich and live the better lives while putting me down and give me no chance.  All their sex juices are running down my walls killing me, and all they can do is smile and cheer.  This is what they wanted - and still it is not over.  Taylor Hanson sits in his room waiting for me to die, and when I don't lie he stalks after me again.  A hidden stalking tasting my sisters vagina on his mouth and head, while stalking with every bit he can, trying to plan how he can kill me so his friends and my sister can rule the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment