Friday 16 December 2016

Naughty Date

I grow a little nervous as I look outside.  Kent is waiting in the car.  He has honked the horn and he sits waiting.  There's a lingering energy and I grow nervous.  I don't want to go.  But I have already told him I will.

The morning blooms up in my mind like a memory.

"Hey;"  greets Kent.

"Hi;'  I reply.

"I have some spare wages to spend, and I was thinking I would like to spend it on you;"  he tells me.

"Like at a movie?"  I ask.

"No, no, no;"  mutters Kent with a laugh.  "I would like to spend it on you;"  he tells me.  "On you;"  he mutters in whisper.

I shrug.  I know he wants to spend it on me so I think of expensive lingerie.

"There's a store which has nice clothes;"  I hint.

Kent laughs.  He then wraps an arm behind my back and pats me on the backside.

"On you;"  he mutters as he leans close.  "Like... you;"

I nod.  All the fancy clothes I want vanish into think air and I see myself being given a wad of money.  I raise a brow as I shiver inside of my skin.  What Kent is hinting at is giving me money, and that makes my knees weak and my throat dry.

"I see;"  I mutter finally after some thought.  "Okay;"  I add after another moment.


"Okay;"  I whisper as I look out the window.

I am nervous; so nervous I could bite my nails.  What if I don't like Kent, what if he thinks I'm dumb?  Questions buzz inside my head and I want to creep back to my room.  But a thought pops up inside my mind urging me to get out to the car.  So I pick up my purse and walk outside, and it is like a war every time I take a step.

"Finally!"  gasps Kent as he rolls his eyes.  "One more second and I drive through the living room;"  he adds.

"Don't be silly!"  i gasp.  "You would never fit the car through a door!"

The vision of Kent driving through the front door enters my mind -  I scream, my father shouts, Kent screams before the whole house bursts into flames.

"It was just an expression;"  mutters Kent before he moves the car down the street.


Ten minutes and the car is parked in the back of an alley.  I feel like crumbling -  I want it to be a ditch.  Kent puts on music to fill our ears then he tells me to get into the back.  I slip out and think of running -  why should I be with Kent just because he has the money to spend?  Then I think of what he has - a nice body with big blue eyes; I think he's got and on a report card he'd get A for attraction, so I tell myself to try him and see if he's a fun time.


Then in the back of the car there is fuss and fury - there's not enough room, my leg is to high, his head is hitting the door, I am hit in the face with a disgruntled elbow.  I think nothing is going to work out - but then he gets the big idea to give me oral and the issues with space subside and I am finally getting some pleasure and so is he at every lick he enjoys an orgy and I am given the orgy which makes me explode.


Flushed and sweaty I arrive home safe.  I have money stuffed in my purse and it's a wad of bills Kent has put together with a clip.  I feel exhausted like all my energy has been used and I am on low petrol.  I am also asleep when Kent kisses me, and I wake with a shiver.

"Home;"  he mutters.

"Oh great!"  I cry sitting up from my curled up position.  "See you;"  I add with a wave.

But Kent holds me and keeps me in place.  Rubbing my shoulders he stares at me like he can see through my to reach a naked me at the back of my head.

"I think I like you a bit;"  he adds.

I smile.  I think it is a smile.  I am not sure because I cry, like the world is a soap opera that has just begun to get mushy.  I bit on a lip as a tear dribbles over it.

"So I'll see you around;"  tells Kent as he smiles.

"Great;"  I mutter before I feel his fingers pry away from my arms.  "Bye!"  I cheer before I open the door and leave.


A gasp of relief that I can walk back to the house.  At the door I turn to see Kent.  He  stares at me from the car like he can't move, but in a second he fires the ignition and leaves.  I feel faint - without his eyes on me I turn cold, and I rush inside before I fall down.

Inside I sit on my bed and take out the money.  I have been given a whole wad of bills -  three thousand dollars worth.  I gasp as I count it all, a great big wad of shopping spilled onto my lap.  I smile.

"Any time;"  I mutter before I box the money and shove it under my bed.  "Any night;"  I add before I lay down and move to sleep the night away.


No comments:

Post a Comment