Sunday 19 April 2015

Sex Games

Trisha began to play with her hair as soon as she saw Greg. Greg was a strapping young man with fine body and good looks, however he was her sister Anne's boyfriend and that made Trisha stop in her tracks. She had a crush and it made her feel warm inside, however she didn't want to get carried away with her feelings when they were attached to Greg, and so Trisha sighed and turned a page of newspaper - she no longer wanted to think of Greg, she wanted to get her mind on something else! But as the hours passed thoughts of Greg hopped inside of her mind and Trisha began to feel her face turn red. Her mind wandered over a range of things she might be able to do with Greg if he were her boyfriend, and all of her thoughts were sexual.

"I have to get away from my naughty thoughts!" complained Trisha as she rubbed her head. "I had better go for a swim!"

However even when swimming Greg would not pop out of Trisha's mind, and so she rolled her eyes and slipped into a dress.

"I have got to get these thoughts out of my head!" she warred.

 

Later that evening when the family had dinner Trisha looked at Anne with Greg and she began to grow jealous. Trisha wanted her sister Anne out of her life for good, and she wanted her boyfriend Greg with her.

"I have to do something!" stated Trisha as she continued to look at Anne and Greg as they shared corn and peas.

 

Later that evening Trisha walked into Anne's room and she saw Anne with Greg as they cuddled in their sleep. Trisha tilted her head, for a moment the tought of a car running over then both crossed her mind, but she backed up on her wicked fantasy.

'I had better check to see what Greg thinks of me;' she warred inside of her mind as she felt butterflies knot inside of her belly.

Trisha touched Greg's shoulder and whispered to him as his eye lids popped open.

"Phone call..." wispered Trisha.

Greg rubbed his eyes to wake himself.

"At this hour?" he asked.

"It's your mother;" told Trisha as she glared at Greg. "She said it was important and can't wait;" she added.

Greg shrugged and then he moved; in moments he was out of bed, in minutes he was inside of her bedroom holding a silent phone up to his ear.

"What gives?" asked Greg as he frowned at Trisha. "There is no one here!" he declared.

"I know I set you up;" told Trisha with a smile. "I wanted you inside my bedroom;" she added.

"What a naughty trick!" declared Greg as he put down the phone. "You are naughty Trisha!" he added.

"Naughty because I want to talk to you..." told Trisha before another breath had passed.

"What for?" asked Greg as he shrugged.

"I want to know if you would..." the words 'go out with me' ran through Trisha's mind, but Trisha changed her mind as they sounded too distanced even for her ears. "Make out;" added Trisha with a cough.

"With you? asked Greg as he raised his brows. "With you?" he repeated in a tone deep and strong. "No, I am going to bed!" he declared.

"I wouldn't ask you but I am in the mood;" told Trisha as she blinked. "I can't ask my dad;" she declared. "So I thought..."

"No;" told Greg in a firm tone.

"What about just a small kiss?" asked Trisha as her heart lept. "Just one!" she asked as she clutched at Greg's arm.

Greg peeled away Trisha's fingers and shook his head, however while shaking he noticed the tears in Trisha's eyes and so he decided to soften his cold heart.

"Okay one kiss;" told Greg after a resigned sigh. "But then I'm gone, and no more;" he told.

"Sure thing!" laughed Trisha as she smiled.

"Okay;' whispered Greg before he offered Trisha a generous kiss.

Once their lips wer locked together Trisha didn't want to let go, and so she clutched at Gregs body, then his head, and then he pushed her away as fast as his hunger began to burn his crotch-line.

"I told you just the one!" told Greg as he grew mad. "No I am going to leave;"

Trisha laughed as she danced in front of the door and she grew into such a fantasy that Greg disappeared. It was a shove from Greg whish woke Trisha up from her fantasy, and that was when she crashed into the cupboard.

"Oww!" Trisha cried before she turned around to face Greg who stared at her with worry that he may have done her some harm.

"I'm sorry, you are just one lame weirdo;" he muttered before he left.

Trisha rubbed her face and shrugged.

"Well I still got a kiss!" she declared before she moved to inspect her face in front of a mirror.

 

Greg hung around in the hall - he had guilt on his chest and he couldn't get himself to move towards his bed, and so he lingered and muttered appologies under heated words.

"How dare she!" he said over again, but hsi honesty twinged the right string to lead him to Trisha's room for anapology.

"Hi Greg!" cheered Trisha as Greg entered the room.

"Look Trisha I am sorry for pushing you, you started me;" told Greg.

"I'm sorry I startled you Greg, what I really wanted to do was startle you more!" told Trisha as she pounced on her chance to get Greg on the top of her affections.

"What did you want to do?" asked Greg as he crooked his head.

"Ask for a lay;" told Trisha as she played with her hair. "The night is hot and I wanted you to make me feel in paradise!"

"Ridiculous!" charged Greg as he flew a fit inside of his brain.

"Why? You came back because you wanted to chase after me!" told Trisha as she grew cold and fevered inside of her chest.

"I did not!" warred Greg as he began to grow spite for his softer side. "I wanted to tell you that I was sorry;" he added.

"Prove it and kiss me to appologise!" told Trisha.

"Trisha!" gasped Greg.

"Then give me a lay!" told Trisha in war.

Greg shook his head and then he backed out of the room.

"I have to go to bed!" he declared.

"Go but come back when you want to be laid!" told Trisha before the door slammed closed.

 

Greg walked back and forth in the hall. He didn't want Trisha but he was interested in her - she was hungry for a lay, and he was hungry for one too; but he couldn't go back to her room, or could he? The prospect of it being a good idea startled him.

"Okay I will give her one lay, but that's it!" declared Greg as he shrugged.

So Greg walked back to Trisha's room and he surprised her with a smile.

"Okay I will give you one lay;" he declared.

Trisha smiled and moved to her bed - she couldn't believe that he wanted to give her a lay.

 

Their off-hand romance in the bed lasted one hour, and by that end Trisha was sweaty and exhausted and so was Greg. They fell asleep inside of each others arms, and in the morning when they woke they romanced once again.

 

Days passed and Trisha grew in awe of her romance, and so did Greg. When Anne looked at Greg she noticed that he couldn't peel his eyes away from Trisha. Trisha grew into a blushing teen over the attention and Anne raised her hands.

"If you like her Greg then go out with her, I don't want you any more!" she declared in earnest as her and Greg snuggled together in the one bed.

"Like who?" asked Greg.

"Trisha! You are eying her like you want her!" told Anne as she chewed on her fit.

"I want her;" told Greg. "I am smitten;" he added.

"Then leave!" told Anne.

"Okay I will leave;" told Greg before he moved to Trisha's room.

Trisha smiled at Greg - she knew Greg had come to be with her but there was a rule to her naughty romance.

"Greg if you want to be with me then you shall help me kill your last girlfriend;" she told as she smiled.

"Kill Anne?" asked Greg as he stared at Trisha. "Your sister?" he sked.

"Oh yes!" told Trisha. "It meansyou want to be with me forever!" she declared.

Greg bowed his head as he shook inside of his bones as Trsha told him how he was to kill her sister - with a pillow! Greg wanted to say no, but he wanted Trisha more then Anne so he moved back to Anne's bedroom and covered her face with a pillow and kept it there until Anne was unable to breathe. Greg then went to Trisha's room and gave her a lay and by morning her parents found them together.

"Anne has had a stroke, you two kids stay here!" told Trisha's father George.

Trisha gasped as Greg chilled, and when left alone the two took on romance once again.

"I can't believe you did it!" told Anne as she smiled at Greg. "You will now be with me forever!" she declared.

"That is your imprisonment;" told Greg before he offered Trisha a kiss.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment